Article 1 – Legal notices
- Site (hereinafter “the Site”):
- Publisher (hereinafter “the publisher”) :
adresse mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host (below “the host”) :
Oummi Abi Moi is hosted by SITEGROUND, whose head office is located 6 Olimpiyska Str. 1166 Sofia, Bulgaria.
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data which appears there for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any form of commercial solicitation and in particular the sending of unlined electronic mail.
Article 3 – Site contents
Article 4 – Site management
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a determined category of Internet users;
- Remove any information that may disrupt how it works or entering into contravention with national or international laws;
- Suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
- Due to the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- Due to the non-compliance by you of these General Conditions.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
- full name
- mail address
- phone number
- Financial data: As part of the payment of the products and services offered on the platform, this records financial data relating to the user’s credit card.
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereference of your data
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to find out the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address below mentioned. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the platform is inaccurate, they can request the update of information;
- The right to delete data: Users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with the applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limit processing: users can ask the platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to oppose data processing: Users can oppose that their fees are processed in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR;
- The right to portability: they can claim that the platform gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit it to a new platform.
Or by email, to the address:
Any request must be accompanied by the photocopy of an identity title in the valid signed and mention the address to which the publisher can contact the applicant. The answer will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This period of one month may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests require it.
In addition, and since law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish, have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website:https://www.cnil.fr.
Nous vous recommandons de nous contacter dans un premier temps avant de déposer une réclamation auprès de la CNIL, car nous sommes à votre entière disposition pour régler votre problème.
Article 9 – Data use
- Access and use of the user platform;
- operation and optimization of the platform;
- Implementation of user assistance;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- Personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the user’s navigation history, selesees preferences;
- Prevention and detection of fraud, malware (software malicious or malware) and security incident management;
- Management of possible disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, depending on the user preferences;
- Organization of the conditions of use of payment services.
Article 10 – Data conservation policy
Article 11- Sharing personal data with third parties
- When the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the platform is in relation to third -party banking and financial companies with which it has passed contracts;
- When the user publishes, in the free comments areas of the platform, information that can be public;
- When the user authorizes a third party’s website to access their data;
- When the platform uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These providers have limited access to user data, as part of the execution of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations to personal character;
- If the law requires it, the platform can carry out data transmission to follow up on the claims presented, the platform and comply with administrative and judicial procedures.
Article 12 – Commercial offers
You are likely to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish, please click on the following link : email@example.com .
Your data may be used by publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, if you do not wish, please click on the following link : firstname.lastname@example.org .
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a cookie ” ?
A “cookie” or tracer is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installation or the use of software or mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
- Google Analytics: allows you to measure the site audience;
- Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on the pages and allows you to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google advertising management using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer you dynamic advertising depending on the precedent research;
- Google Adwords Conversion: ADWORDS advertising campaign monitoring tool;
- Doubleclick: Google advertising cookies to broadcast banners.
Article 14 – Photographs and representation of products
Product photographs, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the publisher.
Article 15 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the editor’s registered office, subject to an allocation of specific competence arising from a particular law or regulatory law.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any questions, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message to the following address : email@example.com .