Our kimocape is nothing more than a Abaya Kimono Cape and the ideal ally of mothers with young children. If you are wearing a skirt with our kimocape, you can easily put a baby carrier without letting your shapes appear.
We specially design its fit so you can wear under it any type of abaya or clothes while being comfortable and modest. With its nearly 4 meters of fabric, you will be sure to be well covered/ We chose for this model our Whool Peach from Egypt, soft and light. We also added a series of fronds to the sleeves for a touch of elegance.
For Adventurous Sisters, this piece has also been tested and approved to help protect your modesty if you are riding, biking, and any other similar activity.
Our Kimocape comes in nearly 20 colours and 3 sizes.
How to wear our Kimocape ?
The best way to wear the kimocape is with one of our skirt.
The kimocape is also compatible with our Abaya Saudi, Sleeve Buffy Abaya, Abaya Caly and Abaya Bubble, with our Cap and Kimocap.
If you have not yet tested our Abayas in Caviary, we recommend them! Their beautiful fabrics are ideal for fall and winter seasons. We offer this fabric in two of our models : Abaya Saudi and Sleeve Buffy Abaya !
Below is a summary of its technical characteristics :
- Extra wide Saudi fit so you can wear it with any abaya style.
- Premium quality Whool Peach fabric, fluid and light, ideal for all seasons.
- Clips on the sleeves, ablution compatible.
- Sleeves gathered all the way.
- Closure at the collar with a series of 3 press studs.
- Collar edged with a satin band.
- Width of the kimocape: 3m90.
- Size 00/0 (136cm) = from 5′ 2” to 5′ 4”
- Size 1/2 (145cm) = from 5′ 6” to 5′ 8”
- Size 3/4 (157cm) = from 5′ 11” to less than 6′ 1”
Beige, Black, Blue Grey, Burgundy, Camel, Chocolate, Dark Gray, Deep Green, Greige, Honey, Khaki, Moka, Night Blue, Olive, Opaline Green, Parma Pink, Pink Taupe, Purple Grey, Rosewood, Royal Blue, Rust Brown, Taupe Nude
There are no reviews yet.