Abaya Saudi (Whool Peach)
The Saudi Abaya by Oummi Abi Moi is our bestseller since its launch in early 2019. Made in our Whool Peach Fabric of Egypt, both mild and light, this dress is ideal for all seasons.
Its bowl has been specially designed to allow the sisters used to Jilbab to feel as much covered but by being more comfortable in their outfits.
Among the first brands to offer this type of abaya in France, Oummi Abi Moi drew inspiration from Saudi clothing to develop this beautiful piece. Our Saudi Abaya remains a timeless item that fits every shape.
Like the Sleeve Buffy Abaya, or the Bubble one, or our 2 pieces Jilbabs, the clips on the wrists will allow you to roll up the sleeves enough to perform your ablutions without difficulty.
The neck has a nice satin band to bring a touch of femininity when the abaya is worn between sisters or mahaarims without khimar or hijab. Furthermore, a high-quality lighted closure with a notch to prevent it from slipping by itself will make breastfeeding easier for our young mothers.
Below is a summary of its technical characteristics :
- Saudi cut
- Whool Peach Fabric (Royal Tissu) superior quality, fluid and lightweight, ideal for all seasons.
- Sleeve clips, compatible with ablutions.
- Zipper at the front, breastfeeding compatible.
- Satin band at the collar.
- Width of the abaya: 1m75.
- Size 00 (134cm) = from 5′ to 5′ 2”
- Size 0 (137cm) = from 5′ 2” to 5′ 4”
- Size 1 (142cm) = from 5′ 4” to 5′ 6”
- Size 2 (148cm) = from 5′ 6” to 5′ 8”
- Size 3 (153cm) = from 5′ 9” to less than 5′ 11”
- Size 4 (159cm) = from 5′ 11” to less than 6′ 1”
If you prefer that your abaya is stacked above the feet and that it does not hang around, do not hesitate to choose the size of below.
Colors may vary depending on lighting, with visuals taken such that they are most accurate to colors in natural light.
Click on the picture below to discover this item in video !
There are no reviews yet.